Host: Quick Backstage Tutorial
Open virtual Event
- Login with your Eventtus account. You must be event owner or host to access the backstage.
- Open the event details page and click on “Open Virtual Website" to start accessing the virtual lounge
- Before the session with 15 mins you can join the session for testing
- Click on “Backstage” from the menu to access the sessions and get ready.
- Select the correct session, and click “Join Session”. You will now be able to see if any speakers have joined
Prep your Speakers
- You have now joined a video call with the other speakers but you are still not live for attendees.
- Let the Speakers test their mic, camera and test sharing screens. Make sure they have good lighting and tidy background before starting the session. This is a private mode - No one can see you yet!
- Once they are all set and ready, you can click on “Start Broadcast” to start live streaming.
- All speakers will then see the On Air tag indicating they're live.
- Once speakers end their speech, you can end the session by clicking “End Broadcast".
- Once broadcasting has ended, all speakers will see the Off Air tag.
- Broadcasting will automatically ends 30 minutes after session end time if you didn't end it yourself.