Organizers: How to create event Ticket/ Registration form ?
In Virtual events, event organizers need to create a ticket even if the event is for free, as later on attendees will be asked to enter their ticket code to join the event live stream.
To Create Ticket:
Log in to your eventtus user profile
- Go to My Events in your Organization
- Edit your event
- Go to Tickets tab and "Add ticket"
- Add your ticket name, price, start and end date, and ticket quantity.
Note: if your event is for free, set the price as 0
- Click “Save” to add the ticket to your event.
To collect more information from your attendees, start creating customized registration forms from Registration Questions tab.
To add a registration form:
- From "Registration Questions” tab in the tickets page, click "Add Question"
- Add the question, Select the answer type either: Text, Paragraph, Checkbox, Radio Button, or a Dropdown list and if it is required
- Make sure to link the question to the relevant ticket and Save
Can registration questions be rearranged?Yes, event organizers can change the order the registartaion questions appears in the ticket.
To change the questions order:
- Go to Ticket tab >> Select the ticket >> click Edit
- Move down to the Regisrtation questions section >> Selected Questions >> drag and drop the questions to rearrange