✅ Exhibitors: Different ways to engage with booth visitors
As an exhibitor, networking with event attendees and your booth visitors can help in creating new business opportunities, attracting leads, or gaining customer trust by answering their inquiries.
If you are exhibiting at a virtual event, here's a step by step guide to help you engage with visitors and maximize your ROI at the event.
1. Booth Circles
A virtual Circle is a great tool for socializing and meeting with other attendees at the event. It's a video group chatting with event attendees around a specific topic. Booth members can create public circles to engage with visitors, answer visitors' questions, demo their products, and engage with potential leads.
How to create a booth circle?
- Access the event
- Go to Circles section on the left Menu
- Go to the Booths Circles tab and click on "Create Circle"
Ps. This is only available for exhibitor team members who are managing a virtual booth.
- Add Circle title, time, duration (30 mins or 60mins), and set the maximum number of participants who can join the circle. Use a catchy name and cover photo to attract more visitors.
Note: Maximum number of participants per circle is 15 participants who can join using video and audio, above 15 they will only be viewers with a maximum of 10 viewers per circle. When one of the participants leaves, a slot becomes available and viewers can join and participate in the circle.
- Click create and now your circle is available for attendees to join at it's scheduled time
2. Booth Chat & Messages
- While customizing your virtual booth, you can add team members to be publicly listed on the booth, this helps your visitors to engage with your team and contact them directly.
- Team members will receive messages from attendees and booth visitors. You will receive a notification for new messages.
Note. Messages appear in the Network tab where you can reply back to inquiries and chat with visitors.
Note: Booth Members can claim their event tickets to access the event and network with event attendees too.
To Network with event attendees:
- Access the event
- Go to Network on the left menu, check the list of People on the right side and click on the attendee you want to contact.