Depending on your country and local Internet Service Provider (ISP) regulations, some users might experience issues with the video streaming service.
If the session is live but you can't see the video play or you can only see a white (blank) page instead of the video player, then your ISP might have blocked the video streaming service.
To fix this, please change your network to a different provider or we recommend changing your DNS to Google DNS. Please follow these steps:
For Mac Users:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Network.
- In the list at the left, select the network connection you are connected to (such as Wi-Fi or Ethernet), then click Advanced.
- Click DNS, then click the "+" button at the bottom of the DNS Servers list, to add the Google IP addresses at the top of the list. Add 126.96.36.199 and/or 188.8.131.52.
- Click OK > Apply.
Alternatively, You can follow the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9lbPOWTkX4
For Windows 10 Users:
- Open Settings
- Click on > Network & Internet
- Click on > Ethernet (or Wi-Fi depending on your connection).
- Select the connection that you are currently connected to.
- Under the "IP settings" section, click the Edit button.
- Use the "Edit IP settings" drop-down menu and select the Manual option.
- Turn on the IPv4 toggle switch.
- Change your "Preferred DNS" to 184.108.40.206 and "Alternate DNS" to 220.127.116.11 and click Confirm
Alternatively, You can follow the steps in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqTUk5GgmQ8
After you complete the steps, you should now be able to connect to the internet using the new resolvers, please refresh the page and the video player should be working fine.